Number of Positions
We are seeking a SHEQ Manager to work from Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire/Home to be responsible for managing, supporting and implementing the health, safety, environmental and quality systems across our organisation. The purpose of this role is to liaise with managers and staff to ensure contractual and legislative objectives are met, through the implementation of safe working practices, policies and procedures.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Develop an integrated management system to capture the requirements of various ISO accreditations
- Identify and implement business efficiencies
- Maintain and extend our existing ISO 9001 accreditation
- Ensure Environmental compliance with current legislation and accreditation against ISO 14001
- Maintain GDPR Compliance
- Day to day responsibility for Health and Safety within the business
You will have a full working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 22301 and 27001 and will be a trained Lead Auditor or can demonstrate on the job auditing experience. Previous experience in a Health and Safety role or similar and a working knowledge of Data Protection rules around GDPR is needed.